Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Collin vs People of The United States of America

Can I sue Collin? He is assaulting me.

Do you wanna know how a 5 month old baby can possibly do that?? Just read what I've enumerated below and I'm sure you'll tell me that justice needs to be served.

1. While breast-feeding, he pulls my bra strap as far as his little hands can go, which is around 1ft away, then BAM! He let's go of it. Over and over again till my collar bone is about to break and my skin is red as blood and he's finally done feeding.

2. When he's done feeding, he doesn't just unlatched. No no no no. Instead his head turns the opposite way from my chest... With my nipple still in his mouth and his lips tightly sealed.

3. Well, just the same as #2. just add a tooth and a full force bite!

So you tell me, don't I have the grounds to bring him to court? :D

Popular Posts