Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

5 Lessons Taught by Baby Collin

I know having a baby will also be a learning experience on a daily basis. However, there are things that I never thought I will ever learn from my lil man.

Below are a few:

1. Even the tiniest baby can bring the worst-est and best-est days of your life. Worst when they poop and puke on you, scream on your ear, grab your hair, kick your stomach, head but their head against your lips and make it bleed.. all at pretty much the same time. and best when they, um, like smile at you.. or even just yawn, yes as simple as a yawn can make any day a really good one!
2.My voice is the solution to his constipation. I sing. He poops.
3.Being able to sleep 5 hours straight is like seeing a river in the dessert.
4. A nipple can never be torn off no matter how it's bitten, pulled, nibbled or whatever kind and amount of force is applied to it.
5. Babies can kill your sex life. I mean like dead. Double dead.

Popular Posts