Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mindless Conversations

Do you guys like talking about the 'smart' stuff? By that I mean like some people who likes to have endless conversations about politics, economy and the like. Sometimes to the point of debating? Not that that's wrong.

Well edward watches the news and reads about sports while I on the other hand reads some smart ass articles (while I think that I'm smart in my world of make belief while having coffee with my imaginary friend). Then Edward and I often times discuss the aforementioned topics for a bit. But then, what I really love the most is our mindless conversations. Sorry if I sound so dumb. But really, I like having non-sense-stupidity-inducing-dumbness-causing-but-makes-me-laugh-and-fart kind of conversations.

I don't know about you, but in my case I'd like to just put my feet crossed on top of the coffee table while I slouch in the sofa and just chat about some random thing that relaxes my mind after a long designing-and-coding-a-software-as-I-pull-my-hair-till-my-hair-falls-out-and-my-scalp-bleeds kind of day.

And mind you, I think our non sense conversations help us become good parents.

How?

Simple. When I laugh, stress gets release and I'm all refreshed; Ready to do my other full time job called mamahood, even after having a long frantic day.

I don't have to prove that I'm smart. (or I better not because it might be proven as otherwise) I just want to have a career and take care of my family with all smiles from ear to ear.

And so that is exactly how I roll :)

Popular Posts