Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ovulation Predictor Kits

A lot of men and women fear the term infertility.

Having such an issue really took a toll on me. It's so sad that I don't even want to talk about it further right now.

So instead, let's talk about the really kewl test before the pregnancy test. Known as the ovulation test!

Allow me to share some vignettes of ovulation test kit induced events

1. Mama nalyn to papa dward: look I'm almost ovulating!! Time to stock up on your spermies!!! Don't touch me nor yourself!

2. mama n to papa d: I'm ovulating! I'm ovulating!!! Stop whatever your doing and let's go!!!!

3 mama n: shit. I'm still not ovulating (just about to cry)
Papa d: don't stress. That's ok. Let's just do it anyway.

4. Mama n: crap. it's been months and I'm still not ovulating. (almost bawling like a little bratty girl)
Papa d: thats ok. Don't stress. Let's just do it anyway.

5. mama nalyn: can I be off from work early today? (with purse and laptop bag in tow)

Asst vice president of operations at mama nalyns's work: why?

Mama n: because I'm ovulating.


How about you? What was your TTC (trying to conceive) like? It can't be more fun than mine, ayt?

Popular Posts