Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bisaya!



Considering that they initially wanted me to have an HCG, I felt better that they are doing a Saline Ultrasound instead. As per the doctors, HCG gets an 8 while Saline U/S gets a 4 in a pain scale, with 10 as the worst pain. Better ayt??!


Within 17 hours of knowing about the Golf ball sized cyst in my ovary, we are again back at the clinic. My doctor explained the procedure and the reasons why i need to relax through out the whole procedure.

Doctor: "ok rei. i need you to relax ok? I will be inserting the catheter into your cervix and uterus"
rei: "Ok." **nods my head and inhales and exhales*
doctor: **inserts the catheter**
rei: **screaming** "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Crap! that was not a 4, that was an 11 in the pain scale!!! I wanted to scream "AGOYYYYYYYYY!!! KASAKIT!!! PISKOT KANG BUANGA KA!!!! TANG-TANGA NA!!! LAMI KAAU KA BADJAKAN!!!!^%$$&***$%^&$#<>)&$^!!!!!"

But even in great pain, i tried to keep my composture. Instead of screaming what's in my heart and mind, I said:

rei: "ahhh! ouchhh oucchhh oucchhh!! it hurts!!!"
Dr: "i need you to relax rei so we can finish the procedure"
rei: **thinks: 'SYADAP!!! PAGHILOM DIRA!'***
nurse: "rei, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... you have to breath rei. you have to relax and breath"
rei: ***thinks 'isa ka pa!! anak ka ng hinayupak!!' and obeys the nurse as I breath like I was on labor!!

There was nothing that i can do but breath and try my best to relax. I looked at my husband, hoping i could gain some strenght. But as soon as my eyes met his, i could tell, his balls went straight up his crotch!!! Like as if he's the one in pain!! And no, he can't help me relax because he was even more panicky than I was.

Just when I thought I can't take it anymore, the pain was gone and the doctor said the procedure was over and confirmed that my uterus has no abnormalities!!!

What a relief.

Praise God!

Popular Posts